[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Welcome to PyAffix web site - Python socket interface support for Affix
Last updated on Tuesday, 20-Jul-2004 16:11:40 UTC.
- [20.07.2004] PyAffix 0.9.2 released. Support for L2CAP 1.2 Retransmission and Flow control mode.
- [30.01.2004] Patch for Python-2.2.3 Apply this patch to enable Bluetooth(Affix) support in the socket module on Python 2.2.3.
- [30.01.2004] PyAffix 0.9.1 released. Setup.py fixed.
- [26.01.2004] PyAffix 0.9 released. Python socket interface support for Affix released.
Affix is a Bluetooth Protocol Stack for Linux developed by Nokia Research Center in
Helsinki and released under GPL. See CREDITS.
PyAffix is an adaptation of the socket module for python-2.2.3 to support the Affix socket interface.
However, the affix socket module works also in python 2.3.
- Support for HCI, L2CAP and RFCOMM.
- Support for Non-blocking sockets for Affix.
While we believe that Affix is a useful piece of software, please bear in mind that
it is not an official Nokia product, but a result of the research activity of Nokia Research Center.
For further details, please read the files README, COPYING and LEGAL in the tar archive.
Previous versions can be found here.
Public mailing lists:
Direct contact addresses
You can also contact directly: carlos dot chinea<at>nokia dot com
Copyright © 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Dmitry Kasatkin, Carlos Chinea (carlos dot chinea<at>nokia dot com)
WEB style by Miklos Quartus